Revue Pieces & Work With Young People
Tom regularly makes short creations for musical theatre and dance colleges in the UK and beyond...
Tom enjoys working with young performers before they break into the professional environment and combines these creations with teaching technical and choreographic classes.
Recent pieces include:
- ‘Adam and Eve’ CPA Academy end of year revue show.
5-minute piece with original music by Peter Lyons
- ‘Gimme Love’ MTA end of year revue show.
A number from ‘Kiss of the Spiderwoman'
- ‘Buds’ ArtsEd Chiswick second year project.
40-minute piece conceived by TJG with music by Laura Mvula
- ‘The Seventh Muse’ & ‘Harvest Fire’ YMTuk
Two devised full-length musicals that were created in 10 days, working with director Lewis Barfoot. Performed at Barbican Plymouth and The Lemon Tree Aberdeen.
- ‘Cherry Jubilee’ Dance Academy Russia commission.
10-minute piece with music by Robyn and Liza Minnelli