Tom enjoys working on development with performers before, during and after their professional training. He regularly makes short creations for young people in vocational training in the UK and beyond as well as teaching technique, movement and choreographic classes for all ages.
Recent works include:
- ‘Song of the Earth’ English National Ballet Youth Company 2017
- ‘Adam and Eve’ CPA Academy end of year revue show 2016
5-minute piece with original music by Peter Lyons
- ‘Gimme Love’ MTA end of year revue show 2015
A musical theatre number from Kander and Ebb's ‘Kiss of the Spiderwoman'
- ‘Buds’ ArtsEd Chiswick second year project 2014
40-minute piece conceived by TJG with music by Laura Mvula
- ‘The Seventh Muse’ & ‘Harvest Fire’ YMTuk 2014 & 2012
Two devised full-length musicals that were created in 10 days, working with director Lewis Barfoot. Performed at Barbican Plymouth and The Lemon Tree Aberdeen.
- ‘Cherry Jubilee’ Dance Academy Russia commission. 2014
10-minute piece with music by Robyn and Liza Minnelli